Friday, July 23, 2010

Warm Welcome

CUFFS URBAN APPAREL BOUTIQUE

 Ok so it's been a while since I have poured my artistic heart out, but never fear, I have returned! And what better to return with than gifts? Gifts from the past in fact.

You know how everyone tells you that fashion goes in a big circle? Well here's your proof; gorgeous stylings from the 20's and 50's have resurfaced in this 21st century, and they are even better! Beautiful bodices and full skirts, sequins, feathers have all been taken and redone in the most inspiring and modern ways, and I for one am in love with these hybrid silhouettes. So ladies, if you're looking for something to show off the girls but to bring some more class and femininity to your wardrobe, these new/old styles are great!

Now I will return with fabulous photos and greater detail, but for now I would like to direct you to a small Sacramento boutique that expertly mixes new and vintage styles. Cuffs Boutique on J street in between 25th and 26th in Sacramento, CA has the formula down pat, and every day they are bringing in new funky styles! Cuffs ships all over the world, so check them out and support this smart small business, believe me, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment